4Age Injected To Twin Weber Carbs

dougyboy

As I said, use the existing wire from the alternator and and trace it back. no need to go to the back of the cluster.

yeah but wen i got my car the looms wos all missing, i had to replace the stock under dash loom,under bonnet loom, so i have no idear whot wires go to whot.lol

i have made my own wiring for the alternator,and starter system only wires i have taped into under the bonet are 2 ignition wires.

1 to turn the pump one,1 to turn my coil and hyparpak,the oil light wire, the black wire on drivers side for the tacho i have my fuse box mounted and pluged in so wipers and things like that work.can you pin point me to whot colored wires i need to look for under the bonet for the charge light ????? and whot side as in drivers side or passinger side loom? any help mate wood be grate sorry I'm abit 'how you going' with wiring and my spelling haha.

Members dont see this ad

Where you located?

The 4a alternator is on the passenger side, I made my own loom up and connected them under the dash by using the engine bay wiring so off the top of my head I don't know the wire.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/32668-trevs-4ag-ae71-sedan/

I think I still have an ae71 cluster here somewhere so I will find it out and have a look.

yeah your set up looks good.like the filters too1 i need a set of them filters lol

Sold the car over 2 years ago (wish I never did) to finance a break up and have tried to contact for owner for quite some time to see if he wants to sell it back.

yeah i don't know too much about webers only ever played with bike carbs over the years n efi cars.yeah i regret selling my gsxr750 but end of the day can allways replace cars and bikes with more cars and bikes lol.

thats for the help tomorrow il be trying to sort out some more wiring i hate wiring!.

allso you runes a hyperpak did it have a reve limit in it? i had my car reving to 9 grand in 2nd gear today and wos like shit!

yeah i don't know too much about webers only ever played with bike carbs over the years n efi cars.yeah i regret selling my gsxr750 but end of the day can allways replace cars and bikes with more cars and bikes lol.

thats for the help tomorrow il be trying to sort out some more wiring i hate wiring!.

allso you runes a hyperpak did it have a reve limit in it? i had my car reving to 9 grand in 2nd gear today and wos like shit!

from what i have read the hyperpak has no rev control

ok cool,so anyways the redline filters i got with the webers don't fit so i had a look,and got a think cutting wheele on the grinder and took my time to take 2cm off each filter,remade some filter lid clips,you woodnt know anybetter that i choped them down.

cut some rubber line and slit it down the middle and pressed it on wear i cut so it will seal up wen i mouth them in the lid and holder.

only untill i can get some trumpets and filters.

all i have to do is mount a fan on the radiator wire it up.sort a few more things wiring wirse bolt all the carpet and trip back in repaint the dash.then off to see if i can get it blue sliped!! that will be fun!

well i got a small vid up of the motor running wos abit cold with no chocke on but yeah more i do the better it gets.

they sound better with the filters on lol hope yous like hires the youtube link seeing i can notwork out how to work my computer well.

cheers doug

yeah greendog seems to bog down low wen cold but relly comes good wen it gets upto temp,i fitted a thermo today 16inc will wire it up tomorrow.then on to the car trailer so i can take it out the road for a drive then off for dyno to sort the rest out.