August 29, 201214 yr comment_623977 Don't know about the ARC airbox. The ECU adjusts fuel according to sensored air (in closed loop mode) so unless it becomes a restriction I don't think bigger is better. Does your airbox has the AFM sensor installed to it as well? Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_623986 Yes, on both the stock & ARC box. Essentially this guy built an airbox that took up almost every available area within the engine bay. He had a version one that he later improved upon. With each increase, his air/fuel ratios would lean out I think, and he would head back to the dyno to correct. Heat was an issue of course. Interesting anyway. I think ideally the ARC box is meant to have a little bonnet scoop thing, but I won't bother with that. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now