November 18, 200619 yr comment_151359 spotted Soul Searchers turbs machine in Stirling the other day. from what ive read on here you havent had much luck with that thing - not like Toyota at all :) hope it goes better for you, car looks the business :hmm: Report
November 18, 200619 yr comment_151369 Last night - White Turbo KE30 2 Door sedan on Anzac Highway around 11.30pm Today - Old lady driving a stock as a rock Orange KE25 in the turn lane on Fitzroy Terrace heading into North Adelaide. Edited November 18, 200619 yr by Raven Report
November 18, 200619 yr comment_151400 Last Night - I reckon I may have spotted Lesley boosting out of the Shell on West Terrace past the Freedom Carpark. Report
November 19, 200619 yr comment_151527 saw raven and the dude with the ae71 (or whatever it is) 2day at scs! Report
November 20, 200619 yr comment_151613 Saw Leeroy Jones (above) at SCS. Might enter my coupe next year haha. Report
November 20, 200619 yr comment_151664 Hey Raven, Yep that was me :wink: Saw (from a didstance) Lee, and Craig(?) with a rolla at SCS Lesley :) Report
November 21, 200619 yr comment_151809 yeah u woulda seen craig..... as well as me lol! u shoulda came up and said hi... none of this from a distance crap! Report
November 21, 200619 yr comment_151829 Today I saw another Sportivo !!!!!! OMG - that's only the 2nd one I've seen, It was lowered and had yummy mags :wink: AND I was having a bit of zoom zoom pssshht moment and there was a red KE30 keeping up, no stickers or anything discernable that I could see. Lesley :) Report
November 21, 200619 yr comment_151867 Only the second? I reckon I've seen about 3 others besides yours by now Lesley. Report
November 22, 200619 yr comment_151998 Yep, only the 2nd one. There's one in Strath (that I know of but haven't actually seen) the one I saw yesterday and one that was for sale on South Road. :wink: Report
November 23, 200619 yr comment_152037 Spotted a Blue KE10 on Hanson Road at about 4:45 today. Anyone on here? Report
November 24, 200619 yr comment_152250 Robert's KE25 at the Bunning's Parafield Airport Big Bucket Car Wash, the Shell Service Station on the corner or Main North and Mcintyre Roads AND in my driveway.... Hold on...... he was cruising with me :jamie: Report
December 2, 200619 yr comment_153375 Spotted Craig_ae8670 as he drove past me at the bottom of my street cos my panel van had run outta fuel. Haha. Report
December 4, 200619 yr comment_153679 Spotted raven getting into my car at about 730 tonight. Then spotted Turbo_rolla's rolla over a pit with a 4AGE in the engine bay ready for me to wire up. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now