4K-C :( I Need More Grunt

THUNDApanda

sounds good to me was thinking bout saving pay up and spending it bout 2 months before twilight so i can get the engine in and some suspension done, all balenced then i can go for a slide on the 12 august

Just do it whenever time and funds allow. If it's ready in time, drift it.

Members dont see this ad

They are enough of an upgrade to slide the car and I think (other than cost wise) they are probably one of the best cars to start drifting in. You can buy cheaper cars and get better results from them but I think the Corolla is the way to go.

I could slide my T18 with the 3t, factory 70-80hp, don't need big power to slide well just big balls haha. And I am selling my whole conversion from my T18 for $450 (if he was local) go 2TG something different and still cheap!

post-8907-0-08276500-1331112028_thumb.jpg

Well I did throw in the words "If", "you" and "can".

I reckon I could blow mine up. It's well ʞ©$ɟed. The amount of oil it burns off and the ticking coming from it is insane. I reckon with the amount of money I've spent topping that c**t up with oil, I could have just 4AGE'd it and been done with it all.

• 2 weeks later...