Ke70 Budget Drift Car Project

THUNDApanda

• 1 year later...
Members dont see this ad

car looks good mate,

i feel the need to speak haha, i race a vt v6 commodore, i love ke70s and before my vt i raced a 4agze ae71, my vt with a locked diff, stripped out and $300 suspension was 7 seconds a lap faster than y corolla on road tyres and a locked diff, and was lowered, so the vt can't be too bad, and now, my vt has about 280-300hp, pretty easy to get from the v6, semi slicks, the same suspension with camber, full roll cage etc etc, and its now 16 seconds faster than the corolla, a mate has a 4age ke70 with coilovers and roll cage setup pretty well, pretty big and grippy tyres and he can drive good, and its 4 seconds a lap slower than the vt, with about the same $$ spent, the vt also out handles mr2's with semis and mx5's, so they can't be too bad, and thats at winton which is a tight twisty track.

but still i love ke70's, and drifting, just don't like people going on about how shit stock commodores are, i do not wear a flat peak hat on a angle and i dislike the commodore drivers with their stupid stickers, i want to hit those people with a stick, thats my 2 cents haha :y: