November 1, 201411 yr comment_690141 I will be there Reed, doing a wax today, then get there early i think. Report
November 1, 201411 yr Author comment_690142 I will be there Reed, doing a wax today, then get there early i think. Yeah Ill probably head down about 5:30. Report
November 7, 201411 yr Author comment_690363 Phucking packed at auto one. Packed! No room to park and cars keep rolling in. Report
November 7, 201411 yr Author comment_690374 It was MASSIVE, I left before I got blocked in. Serious amounts of good cars not just the muscle crowd. Some sick Supras, a mad 2JZ 180, the Subaru boys rocked up, rats. hot rods, aussie. Even a P plater with $20 worth of LED's. Two, yes TWO Sierra Cosworths not sure which models but both immaculate. A 20V KE70 matte black with stockos, a few S13's. If I wasnt sick I would have stayed longer. They were still rolling in when I left at about 7:45. Report
November 7, 201411 yr Author comment_690375 And apologies for not updating the thread for it :P Report
November 8, 201411 yr comment_690395 Wow that sounds cool, great to hear yhe support is picking up again. Report
December 2, 201411 yr Author comment_691445 This was postponed last Friday due to the weather and this Friday will be the last one for the year. Report
December 2, 201411 yr comment_691451 And the worst part is.............the weather is suppose to be shite again on friday.......... Report
December 2, 201411 yr Author comment_691454 Yeah, there are a few car shows and shit on in the weekend that look like they'll be canned. Some have been postponed already. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now