Joseph Kony

kale

Members dont see this ad

Deadset, If I see another post anywhere about Kony, I'm going to start letting bombs off.

Also, why did you feel the need to post this in the General Mechanical/AE Corolla Discussion section?? Off Topic somewhere would be great next time.

• Upvote 1

Deadset, If I see another post anywhere about Kony, I'm going to start letting bombs off.

Also, why did you feel the need to post this in the General Mechanical/AE Corolla Discussion section?? Off Topic somewhere would be great next time.

i tried that man but it said i can't post on this section for what ever reason n sorry but his name does need to get out ( I'm trying to say it the non wankerest way haha but its not coming out rite :/ :D a.k.a I'm not trying to piss anyone off)

Could have started a new topic in the Rollaclub Social section is all. I sympathise/empathise with whatever it is that's going on but If something is going to be done, then it's going to be by some form of government. Not people on the internet.

i tried that man but it said i can't post on this section for what ever reason n sorry but his name does need to get out ( I'm trying to say it the non wankerest way haha but its not coming out rite :/ :D a.k.a I'm not trying to piss anyone off)

Can't take a hint? :notimp: