April 3, 201214 yr comment_594613 I talked to Toyota and they claimed to have a bush available for my car, an '84 KE70. Apparently there is a change over at some stage, so the bush is different to earlier '70's. YMMV :) Report
April 3, 201214 yr comment_594644 Id be really surprised if you could get the metal bush for inside the housing. If you do manage to find one report back as a lot of peeps will want them. Report
April 3, 201214 yr comment_594877 I described the part, they said they had it. Ring a Toyota parts counter. Report
April 4, 201214 yr comment_595007 I did that and they said they didnt have it and would never stock it again. Report
April 4, 201214 yr comment_595021 Ok, I need to call another dealer. I've had some luck with motorama 4x4 parts, they seem to get more exotic bits. Ill try them. Report
April 6, 201214 yr comment_595617 As far as i know nothing is avaliable for ke70 / ae71 from toyota anylonger except gaskets and maybe rad hoses ,spare parts bloke told me not even tie rods and ball joints are avaliable Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now