Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holden Vq Statesman Series 2

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

Literally just got home with this bad boy. She is clean as, I spotted it for sale 1.5 to 2 years ago for sale. My offer got knocked back then and it sold, coincidentally to a guy I went to school with. Then the seller bought it back and sold it to me today lol...

 

Anyways, she's a V8 4 speed auto. Only done 219xxxkms. Apparently a rebuilt auto, don't know how true that is. Also has a HSV boot spoiler.

 

Plan is to keep it a daily and MAYBE do a manual conversion if I can be bothered.

 

ENJOY!

post-11811-0-27338500-1332921695_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-52813600-1332921788_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-05555200-1332921831_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-89266800-1332921853_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-33865300-1332921879_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-16446300-1332921904_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-40397900-1332921939_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-07898800-1332921958_thumb.jpg

p1170542.jpg

 

daily? lol jks oready has stockies and chrome trims. brb skid pig

Edited by Evan G

  • Author

Inb4 355 Stroker kit.

lets make bets when he will be pulled over or defected.

 

evan g + Sl0-030 - < 1 month once on the road

Edited by Evan G

  • Author

I'll take that bet if you want :)

Far out, that's pretty clean!

 

Call me strange, but I prefer these over the VS stato for looks by a mile.

 

Any plans despite the title of 'daily'?

  • Author

Far out, that's pretty clean!

 

Call me strange, but I prefer these over the VS stato for looks by a mile.

 

Any plans despite the title of 'daily'?

Extractors to 3" exhaust, maybe manual conversion. I don't really feel like spending too much money, otherwise I would cam it and stroke it :P

 

Also my old man has a PERFECT VS Statesman in the driveway as well. My house has gone from a Corolla infested house to Statesman infested lol! >.<

Edited by mhmills

Exhaust would probably be all you'd need to do. Every household needs a boat laugh.gif

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

I'll just leave this here.

post-11811-0-52618700-1345387027_thumb.jpg

  • Author

K40 swap?

How'd you know? I got a custom bellhousing setup to suit 5.0L

Statesmans are good mate, have a Supercharged VS Statesman at the parents house. Love how neat yours seems to be, only thing I would say it needs is some nice 18" rims!

  • Author

Statesmans are good mate, have a Supercharged VS Statesman at the parents house. Love how neat yours seems to be, only thing I would say it needs is some nice 18" rims!

Like these? Crap photo,apologies.

post-11811-0-40180400-1345461491_thumb.jpg

Just need some 185's stretched onto them to make it jdm as ʞ©$ɟ mang

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.