A Little Different To The Norm

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

sounds like a good project.

but how is it a little different to the norm?

arent all ~35yr old corollas full of rust?

:P

It is different to the norm cause normally this thread would have had a picture of a xe7x which is my normal choice of corolla!!, and yes SOME ~35 rollas do have rust but you can find those ones that don't have too much once in a blue moon :P hahaha....... This was not a blue moon

I had a sponsored by centrelink sticker once...... People look at you weird, and cops target you hahaha the funniest part of it at the time the bloke I got the car off was on centrelink hahaha

Hahaha most if not all my 70's were rain warriors, this time I want a cruiser I've still got the falcon for the stupid duties, and plus a cruiser will fit my brother's 1st car choice a lot better than a ke70 flat black, cut springs, drift steering wheel, painted red stockies and trim rings :P

Some people might get worried but I am taking to this with a spray can of gloss black removing Afew things and then will give it a sand and go over it with the gloss black

In the engine bay mwahahahaha

Only cause the engine bay looks like poo and needs a freshen up and I don't believe it should get anything other than gloss black can :)

In my defense engine bay will get dirtier quicker than the outside specially with a k motor hahaha, and I honestly can't justify putting a decent paintjob into the engine bay when it will get stripped from brakefluid battery acid, exhaust burns, grease, oil and whatever else goes into an engine bay

Specially when it has forced induction lol, I'd be way to worried about scratching the paint and it would sit there ʞ©$ɟed if it broke hahaha