A Little Different To The Norm

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

Nah it is certainly no ke70 that's for sure hahaha

Yeah gav it can be fixed just gonna do Afew body cuts here and there and make it work for me :) Jp said he'd do the welding for us so I will get my bro to buy him some beer for helping out ;) I know that kid loves beer haha

Cheers mate I appreciate it :D

I swapped the other door today and went rust hunting along that side of the car, its not as bad as the other side and the passenger side guard is useable and just needs a respray :) woooo some good news finally hahaha,

I have started a WTB thread on the bits that I need if you have any of it please pm me I need it asap thank you :D

It will end up in primer yes... Untill then NO haha :D

Yeah things are slowly coming together I have found the majority of the rust and know how much work is involved in it now, we have finally decided a nice shiney gloss black is the colour this will end up in, my brother decided that's what he wants so thats what its getting, but 1st it has to move and drive so motor/box and tailshaft are high priority atm

Nah just easy, you can't really mess up a black paint job

Edit: for all those worried about export cans being used, rest easy knowing this one will be done properly hahaha

Edited by SLW42

for the record it was a pretty cool secert that you told me and i was pretty stoked and what ever parts i don't use from my spare 55 coupe u can buy from me lol but i will help u with the rust repairs if needed looking at gettin a welder soon for my car

top effort for getting back into a corolla even if its for your brother

Haha no rattle cans this time it will be done properly hahaha, i learnt that last time

Was definitely joking lol, I don't think rattle jobs belong on anything other than 70's.

This thread of yours is REALLY making me want a 35/55 coupe. Like REALLY haha

Haha don't do it they don't drift well enough :P plus this will be used as a cruiser while my bro has it ;) when he gets over it I'll be stepping it up Afew notches :P and do it up to phase 2 haha