Rb30 Into A Ke 55

bperkins11

Well my corolla had a v6 supercharged engine with different diff and auto gear box,

Now thinking about putting a RB 30 into it just wondering if anyone has done it and what mods you have to do.

best diff??

gearbox to fit onto the rb 30

if R31 struts and brakes would go straight in ??

if anyone has a RB30 55 crossmember??

any info you have would be much appreciated. cheers WebRepcurrentVotenoRatingnoWeight

Edited by bperkins11

Members dont see this ad

Well my corolla had a v6 supercharged engine with different diff and auto gear box,

Now thinking about putting a RB 30 into it just wondering if anyone has done it and what mods you have to do.

best diff?? Hilux diff should suffice or if you buy a whole R31 and can use the engine, gearbox and diff out of that with minor mods to the diff.

gearbox to fit onto the rb 30 An RB30 gearbox I would think?

if R31 struts and brakes would go straight in ?? Yes they should do if you use the whole lower control arm (might need to measure and possibly use S13 lcas), and might be able to use the R31 strut tops but if not easy enough to just put the KE55 tops onto the R31 struts

if anyone has a RB30 55 crossmember?? Dought anyone would have one to bolt it straight in but wouldn't be hard to make the crossmember work with the RB.

any info you have would be much appreciated. cheers WebRepcurrentVotenoRatingnoWeight

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...