First Time Project Ke 38

paul038

just recently i had injured my self at work and was at home bored as anything so i logged onto rollaclub and had a quick squizz through the for sale forum.. and there it was 500 bucks.. might as well.. pretty cheap.

Came as a rolling shell with a 4k and 4 spd box to put it in. the paint job its come with seems like its been done with a paint roller or brush in parts. Cheers. Paul.

post-15950-0-60704700-1333445961_thumb.jpg

Edited by paul038

Members dont see this ad

Looks like a good project base Paul. That bumper looks really minty. :yes:

Any long-term plans for it? What colour are you going to respray it?

All the best with it.

Josh :cool:

cheers josh .. i want to spray it white again but just alot better than what it is now.. ive got a ke36 back bumper lined up for it and trying to find some nicer seats.. further down the track once i save up some money I'm thinking off going 4age,

ive been going through heaps of forums finding out as much about it as i can, can't wait to give it a crack.

is this your first wagon mate? i have only just bought my first one....bit different to the usual :laff: but cool none the less. awesome find mate keep us posted :wink:

cheers dude.. yeah its my first wagon stoked with it .. yeah will do!

• 4 months later...

so far have the engine in got it started after sorting out the mess the loom was in.. i didnt have a clue what i was looking at, at the start but with a help from my mate and a gregories workshop manual it started!! i need an exhaust now, i got hold of a ke30 exhaust but i think it must be different to the 36 and 38 wagons anyone know? also found a nice 36 rear bumper nice and shiny.. once i get the exhaust sorted i want to look into lowering it person before has flipped a leaf in the back from what ive read this is illiegal? was looking at inverting the eyes or getting them reset not sure what one would be best.. ill get some pics soon

cheers paul.

• 1 month later...