Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yellow Ke70, Now White Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 72.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Gotta get this lower as well!

Any people got photos of their 70's with 30mm low king spring?

king springs are rubbish in my opinion. there a show spring not a performance spring. id deff pay the extra and get some decent springs from ajps.

  • Author

king springs are rubbish in my opinion. there a show spring not a performance spring. id deff pay the extra and get some decent springs from ajps.

 

what free height would i need to lower it about 30mm? and what spring rate would be best suited without having to change my shocks at this point

If your not goin to change your shocks at this point you mite aswell run choppies.. And get springs and shocks together and also depending on how far u you want to go you mite want to think about upgrading your struts to corona or ae86 or goin coil overs its a good idea to have a plan of attack so you don't waste money.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So currently on the save

Exhaust and low... Low first!

Working the Sunday shift and tax back time! Stuff will be happening shortly! So keep an eye out!

 

Quick update:

Pics up tomorrow.

 

I picked up a louvre for $30! Great condition all mounts on it and hardly faded! But I will be making it into a roof spoiler, so any help on this? Do I just cut it with a hack saw? Or should I just keep it whole?

 

I took the badges off the boot lid and coated them with a nice black paint

 

I got some forever black bumper and trim stuff which worked a treat! Faded rear bumper is like new!

Also got some touch up paint and some rust converter as there is some surface rust starting to come through the paint :( sad times

Trying to get her looking nice for the hard tuned meet on Sunday.

 

So currently on the save

Exhaust and low... Low first!

 

Haha this sounds exactly like me at the moment, I'm going exhaust first though! Keen to see some more pics! :y:

  • Author

 

 

Haha this sounds exactly like me at the moment, I'm going exhaust first though! Keen to see some more pics! :y:

 

Still having a debate, being a p plater I'm not meant to have an exhaust technically but it isn't an engine mod? (correct me if I'm wrong) so still unsure whether to do it or not

And I know the combo will get me a nice white sticker in my window

Still having a debate, being a p plater I'm not meant to have an exhaust technically but it isn't an engine mod? (correct me if I'm wrong) so still unsure whether to do it or not

And I know the combo will get me a nice white sticker in my window

 

Yeah probably not, the popo love P-platers in old cars. Not sure how tough they are in SA though, I've got plenty of mates who drive around in dirty, old, exhausted, low pieces of crap that have never had an issue.

 

Just don't go too low or too loud, keep the wheels reasonable and don't be rippin' da hektik skidz bruz. That's my plan anyway! (I'm a P-plater too :( )

 

Edit: Wow had a read of some of the P-plate laws in SA, they really have you backed into a corner when it comes to modifications! (http://www.mylicence...ov.au/p1_plater [The high powered vehicle section]). They really want you to keep it stock! Luckier in queensland, where the legislation is buried deep within other legislation so you end up with this legislation bukkake!

Edited by LongJohnSilver

Modification laws seem a bit redundant on an old 4k. If anything you're making the car safer by being able to keep up with traffic.

An exhaust and extractors on a 4k is gonna give you maybe 5 more HP (if that), but you're allowed to drive a V6 falcon?

Does not compute.

DX bars.

 

Edit: wrong way round, this has plastic in the middle.

 

ke70sprint01jv1.jpg

429430-reply-4ab1fac63afa1.jpg

 

Reed, you know what the wheels on that slanty are?? Me likey

  • Author

just a couple of shots of the beast.

and if anyone has any faded black bumpers get some forever black, $20 for super cheap. works great and can use it on any other black trims etc.

post-14909-0-61823900-1342168761_thumb.jpg

post-14909-0-41839500-1342168787_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Yeah probably not, the popo love P-platers in old cars. Not sure how tough they are in SA though, I've got plenty of mates who drive around in dirty, old, exhausted, low pieces of crap that have never had an issue.

 

Just don't go too low or too loud, keep the wheels reasonable and don't be rippin' da hektik skidz bruz. That's my plan anyway! (I'm a P-plater too :( )

 

Edit: Wow had a read of some of the P-plate laws in SA, they really have you backed into a corner when it comes to modifications! (http://www.mylicence...ov.au/p1_plater [The high powered vehicle section]). They really want you to keep it stock! Luckier in queensland, where the legislation is buried deep within other legislation so you end up with this legislation bukkake!

 

I'm thinking about doing it then going for an exemption

its a 30 year old car and it has been done for better fuel economy and to keep up with traffic. its not like i have a webber and some crazy 4k haha its still an auto aswell

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.