Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yellow Ke70, Now White Ke70

Featured Replies

Not a fan of those black wheels, they always scream "crazed P-plater" to the cops...

 

What did you do about lowering it in the end?? I figure fitting the flares off that silver KE would make it look lower even at stock ride height.

 

I told the girl to use the same excuse if she was ever stopped, 'the modifications are for fuel economy and not power...' and it does keep up with the traffic now!

  • Replies 56
  • Views 72.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Regardless, pics are lookin' mighty fine! :y:

 

I might take your advice on that forever black stuff, my bumpers could definitely use a bit of love!

  • Author

Not a fan of those black wheels, they always scream "crazed P-plater" to the cops...

 

What did you do about lowering it in the end?? I figure fitting the flares off that silver KE would make it look lower even at stock ride height.

 

I told the girl to use the same excuse if she was ever stopped, 'the modifications are for fuel economy and not power...' and it does keep up with the traffic now!

 

The lip on the wheels when chrome had a fair bit of surface rust so I sanded them back but never buffed them up so yeah, out came the black paint. They don't attract to much attention though which is nice

 

Haven't got around to low yet!

I don't quite understand the flares part?

They can't complain, I know some friends who have silvias and skylines with exhausts and other mods, they never get pulled over

  • Author

Regardless, pics are lookin' mighty fine! :y:

 

I might take your advice on that forever black stuff, my bumpers could definitely use a bit of love!

Thanks man!

Will keep this up to date as things happen

 

It's pretty good stuff! Saves taking your bumper off for spraying as well

Also used it on my louvre to make it look more presentable

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Time for a quick update off the mobile

Pictures will be up tomorrow

 

So, It is low. Finally.

Yes I'm a fool, I cut the springs but most of you cats would have done it at 17 to :P

Only 1 coil off front and 1.5 off back so still holding captive.

Fittment with the 15X7 or 7.5 (can't remember width) is great

I have rolled the guards (ghetto pole haha) but it works a treat

Touched up all the little paint chips.

 

Manual coverstion is on the cards at some point soon!

Had some thoughts going through my head to sell this but they've gone, thank god!

Chopped springs *can possibly* be alright, As long as you run shorter shocks to keep the captive. They're no worse than buying shorter springs and not changing the shocks..

  • Author

Chopped springs *can possibly* be alright, As long as you run shorter shocks to keep the captive. They're no worse than buying shorter springs and not changing the shocks..

It really doesn't feel that bad and as far as I know they seem to be staying captive (obviously not like stock) but no crazy noises over bumps and dips

  • Author

mmmm yeahhh, I likea the smooth amount of low :y:

Cheers! Didn't want it to low

  • Author

so, i've polished the lips of my wheels back to the chrome and its starting to grow on me so its staying

also on the hunt for a manual conversion! and someone willing to fit it for $$

 

I'm after a cheap panel beater in sa aswell as the rear under the left light is stuffed from owner before, was going to leave it but i want this car to be spot on.

post-14909-0-30537600-1344911927_thumb.jpg

so, i've polished the lips of my wheels back to the chrome

 

+1 for chrome lips!

Edited by LongJohnSilver

  • Author

 

 

+1 for chrome lips!

 

They've grown on me haha

  • Author

So after stuffing my wrist skateboarding and just killing my battery by leaving my lights on, this week hasn't been very good!

But on the positive I should be picking up my manual conversion tomorrow night then should be fitting it with in the next few weeks

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.