Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Led Light Wiring In Thy Pajero.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I had it on the battery out of the car on the floor.

Sorry Jono, I just clicked on the jaycar link you put up, I didn't realise that it also did capped the amperage, I thought it was just a voltage resistor.

  • Author

I just got my money back. Will look for something else to use as reverse lights.

Still got the blown one?

  • Author

Still got the blown one?

Yes.

Since the board in it is most likely fubared you should try to wire direct to the light, I have some jewellery shop downlights here that I run off a 12v battery and they are bright as hell.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.