April 16, 201214 yr comment_597874 I recently got a super clean 78 Corolla sedan and am looking for the engine electrical diagram. I have found a bunch of diagrams for KE cars but am not sure if they will work for my TE Sedan. Thanks, Brad Report
April 16, 201214 yr comment_597875 Pretty simular stuff.. is your car LHD or RHD, electronic or points dizzy ? Got a spesific problem with it ? Report
April 16, 201214 yr Author comment_597880 No particular problem with it yet pretty sure it is electronic dizzy in it. Came with the engine out of it so i am just trying to figure out the wiring on it. It is LHD 78 Corolla Sedan Silver, pretty clean little car inside and out, doing a 5spd swap in it. Report
April 16, 201214 yr Author comment_597883 Am not sure if any one has used this site before; http://repair-manuals.blogspot.com/search/label/Toyota I just did a search and it pulled up many different wiring diagrams for toyotas one of which i was lookin for. thanks, Brad Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now