Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What To Put In My Ke30

Featured Replies

So I'm looking to put a new motor in my ke30 but to put a SR20 in its going to cost me 10-15 grand to change shit around.. does anyone have any ideas of something cheaper and easyier. I'm on my p's and want a bit got power but I'm not will to pay 15 grand!!

Petrol.

 

 

 

 

lol

 

 

 

yeah forget the sr20 mate cost you far to much and being on ps it most likely not legal in your state any way ,how bout a 5k with some decent carbs on it ??

  • Author

In Vic. I've spoke to Vic roads and they said I can put a new moter in it if the old one is ʞ©$ɟed witch it is.

  • Author

Would I have to replace much if I put a 5k in? How much you think it would cost?

put a 4k in it. if that doesnt help put some GUZZALEAN in her barry!

  • Author

Yeah but I explained how its slow and a old car and they said its alright to put a new motor in a newer motor or a turbo on it if the motor in under 125wp.. If you don't believe me feel free to call yourself

Yeah but I explained how its slow and a old car and they said its alright to put a new motor in a newer motor or a turbo on it if the motor in under 125wp.. If you don't believe me feel free to call yourself

 

Care to run that bit past me again? :hmm:

 

New motor as in another K engine, not a new motor as in another type (4A, 3S, SR etc). To have a forced induction engine, there'd need to be a car complied for Australia with said forced induction engine, don't think so in this case. To do that LEGALLY in Victoria is going to cost you an engineers report, not to mention brakes & suspension to cope.

 

Edit: Since when have VicRoads been 'alright' with adding forced induction to engines that never had it?

Edited by carbonboy

  • Author

If I can't get another original motor for the ke30 I'm aloud to put a newer motor in it with or without a turbo if it's under 125wp. does that make sense?

  • Author

Google it? I don't even really know ay that's just to have a turbo on my p's

Google it? I don't even really know ay that's just to have a turbo on my p's

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watt-peak

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_locomotive_class_WP

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_peace

 

So much for the Google search idea...

 

It might help you to find out not only that, but a few other things regarding swapping engines.

  • Author

Well I don't really care about the wp I only need to worry about that if I want a turbo.. All I want to know is what I should put in my car I've already had the all clear by Vicroads to put another motor in and it dosent have to be a ke30 motor!

it dosent have to be a ke30 motor!

 

Quite right, it could be a KE70 motor.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.