May 21, 201214 yr comment_605167 Recently put s13 front coilovers in my bluebird including sr20det calipers n rotors! tried to bleed them and no fluid comes out, so i bleed the rears and fluid comes out of them but still don't work ( front and rear brakes worked b4 i put coilovers in) not sure what the problem is! any ideas??? cheers :D Report
May 22, 201214 yr comment_605359 Have someone pump the brake pedal up and down quickly 5 times while you hold the bleeding spanner. When they finally hold it down you open the bleed nipple then close it. Then repeat several times. If that doesn't work, loosen the line at the strut an see if fluid can be pushed out. If not comes out then the problem is back towards the master cylinder. Try bleeding the front brake outlet on the cylinder in that case. Report
May 23, 201214 yr comment_605578 I reckon I had this problem once before and the master was shot, fluid was bypassing the piston. Go with altezza's suggestions... Report
May 24, 201214 yr comment_605783 Yeah I was going to suggest that, but I'm guessing from his post he wants to try everything before having to rip it out of the car. But to do it properly, this would be the go. Report
May 24, 201214 yr comment_605784 Takes about 5-10 minutes to bench bleed a master cylinder, including removing and installing it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now