Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3K Power Help!

Featured Replies

What do I need to do to get some good power out of my 3k without replacing everything! It has to be leagel on my p's too. I'm willing to spend some money but I wanna keep it old school

Just save your money on keeping it running to be honest with you. Unfortunately even if you do put mods on it, you'll still lose a race to a 60 Series Landcruiser :\. If you want to really spend money on it, spend money on looks; Example: Wheels, ride height, backyard respray/self-canned respray, etc.

location?

 

buy a 5k. rebuild it. big cam. monster compression. port work. side draught weber. extractors. easy looking at $2000

  • Author

Yeah true well for 5 grand I'm getting a spray a little bit of rust and a sub and shit, I'm thinking a sr20 in it? Not to be up myself but I'm really truly not short of cash!! But I wanna keep it old school that's why I wanted to do something with the motor in it!

most of us are in corolla's because they cost ʞ©$ɟ all! If I had the cash and wanted ultimate P plate car I would get an rx7/8!!

most of us are in corolla's because they cost ʞ©$ɟ all! If I had the cash and wanted ultimate P plate car I would get an rx7/8!!

 

And you also would be getting a rebuild ever second week :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.