Ae71 Hot To Fit Saas Seats

hey I'm new here. need help with something (laugh) if you wish... I'm wondering how do i fit my SAAS seats to my ae71 my stock seat rails how do you get the stock rails off one side unbolts i can get it off fine but the other is welded or pressed on please any help appreciated.

Members dont see this ad

KE70 seats bolt onto the bottom of the seats ae71 and later ke70's bolt onto the side so you can't use them, you will need to either get other rails from a KE70 or make some rails for the seats if you can weld. (Early AE71 rails may be the same as ke70 ones but not sure)

i made it work. one side is easy as it just bolts up, you may have to drill new holes.

the other, with the tilt mechanism, i just drilled out the holding thingos for the rail (you'll see what i mean), separating the rail itself from the seat and just went about drilling new holes. works a treat if the seats not huuuuge in height

some one pm me install instructions to fit my SAAS seats with universal rails to my AE71 please...

:( i pulled my ae71 passenger seat apart first and its riverted on oneside intergrated like someone said above.

long story short i destroyed a perfectly good seat and ʞ©$ɟed the railing... I'm not doing it to my drivers seat :(

some one pm me install instructions to fit my SAAS seats with universal rails to my AE71 please...

:( i pulled my ae71 passenger seat apart first and its riverted on oneside intergrated like someone said above.

long story short i destroyed a perfectly good seat and ʞ©$ɟed the railing... I'm not doing it to my drivers seat :(

ah man thats what i mean by be careful.

should be able to get one cheap on here.

Let me explain carefully here...

"Sports seats and universal rails to fit most make and models" - The big print.

"You will need to design, cut, weld, drill and adapt to suit" - The missing fine print.

Theres no easy way to "just do it" and it has be approved by an engineer as well

who isn't interested in telling you how to do it, they just pass it off once done

to an acceptable standard which makes it even harder.

Theres places that do seating and will do it for you at a workshop for a few hundred dollars

and pass it off as well.

Also seats must be adr approved and may apply to rails as well which is why

people try to use factory rails but they don't always work as planned.

Theres seat base patterns that you need to get familar with and compare to your factory seat,

thats the golden ticket if there ever was one for an easy conversion.