Exhaust Ke70

I have been reading up about exhausts for a ke70 and what people have chosen to use.

I still can't get my head around what's best for me, it's my daily, stock 4k, I want a little bit more grunt and a nice note to it.

A rough price would be a help as well

Thanks guys

Members dont see this ad

1.75 inch preferably, maximum 2". Extractors to hotdog to sports muffler. Do not put a cannon on.

Price will vary from shop to shop.

I got three quotes for exhausts from some different places around brisbane, the quotes were for a 2" system w/ extractors to a hotdog and then to the sports muffler.

Rob Bliss Exhausts (http://robbliss.com.au/) said this:

"Hi John,

A set of extractors are going to cost you $420.00 fitted. You may need to relace the 'flex' and if so that will coat you $80.00 on top. The system in 2" with a resinator and sports muffler will be $320.00 + tips.

If you have any questions feel free to call us on 3265 2044 or drop in any time.

Thanks

Aaron Bliss
"

I went into Brisbane Exhaust (http://www.brisbane-exhaust.com.au), who are conviently located near me, and got a printed quote of $720 for the same system.

Performance Pipes (www.performancepipes.com.au) said this to me:

"Hi

Sorry for the delay.

Hurrican header $260

2" system with resinator and Mercury STR Muffler $286 custom

Allow $120 fitting.

Kind Regards

Kevin"

Hope this helps Rollajones! :thumbsup:

What's better to go with? 2" or 1 3/4"?

I don't want it to be heaps noisy as I'm on my ps and don't want to attract to much attention but I do want a bit better performance.

So far the best price I have been quoted is $750 for extractors, 2" system, resonator and sport muffler

Where abouts did you get the $750 quote for all that Rollajones? I'm in Adelaide and I'm looking for the same setup!

AAA exhausts but I called exhaust technology and they said they could maybe match it, so I guess some other places may do it?