Nos On 5k

madrolla68

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ur lucky that 100 shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake...Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block, and replace the piston rings you fried"

Argh its all good,no guts ,no glory.

I'm back from the northwest tonight so ill be having a good crack at finishing it next week.

:lolcry: :)

• 3 weeks later...
Argh its all good,no guts ,no glory.

I'm back from the northwest tonight so ill be having a good crack at finishing it next week.

:D :D

OK update for all you keen fans,got it all going last night and took it for it maiden voyage.What can i say it is FUKN awsome.

:D

Only problem that i have is that i think it is hazing the clutch in third gear so ill have to check that out,man it pulls like no tomorrow and still have some final tuning to do. :)

Also got low on avgas so ill get some more over the weekend and hopefully hit the dyno this saturday.

Matt

OK update for all you keen fans,got it all going last night and took it for it maiden voyage.What can i say it is FUKN awsome.

:lolcry:

Only problem that i have is that i think it is hazing the clutch in third gear so ill have to check that out,man it pulls like no tomorrow and still have some final tuning to do. :lolcry:

Also got low on avgas so ill get some more over the weekend and hopefully hit the dyno this saturday.

Matt

Did you get that dyno run? very interested! this dyno sheet could convince me to scrap my 4AG project...

Definately not if he has already done the hard work ,like getting the engine bits and starting to work out all the fitting bits.

:dance:

Wanna swap then!? :dance:

its all in and ready to go, T50, rebuilt 4AG bigport, exedy HD clutch, shortend tailshaft...almost ready to drive...

the wiring is killing me though!

i just want something simple, with a carbie or 2, and far less wires.

plus, i ran out of money. :D

Edited by KE354AGE