Nos On 5k

madrolla68

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow :P

thats damn nice, I always like ke10 owners who have owned their car longer than ive lived cause they always end up lookin like that!! :y:

geez, it almost wants me to just rip out the 5k i have in my ke10 and shuv the 1.3L 320hp rotary engine and hewland trans we have sitting in a box in the shed, then I can get away with putting an exhaust like the one you have on it :P

nice colour too!! I'm still deciding what colour i should respray my ke10 when i get around to that :wink:

Are you selling a SC on ebay?

yeah man!!!!!!!!

wow :P

thats damn nice, I always like ke10 owners who have owned their car longer than ive lived cause they always end up lookin like that!! :y:

geez, it almost wants me to just rip out the 5k i have in my ke10 and shuv the 1.3L 320hp rotary engine and hewland trans we have sitting in a box in the shed, then I can get away with putting an exhaust like the one you have on it :P

nice colour too!! I'm still deciding what colour i should respray my ke10 when i get around to that :wink:

yeah i thought about the 13BT bit but don't want to cut the car up.

Hmmmm. Nice.

Do you have an upright kit, or have partially uprighted it? The reason I say this is because you have decent air cleaners on the Webers, which normally never fit... :y:

All i have done is lifted the engine slightly and moulded the inner gaurd(not cut) to give it clearance at the back

very nice little car that. going to haul with the giggle gas. i just love the old crankcase dump pipes on these things. :y:

a couple of questions: how did you lower the front of yours, and what radiator is that?

Edited by Felix

very nice little car that. going to haul with the giggle gas. i just love the old crankcase dump pipes on these things. :y:

a couple of questions: how did you lower the front of yours, and what radiator is that?

Lowered by resetting the transleaf,but it is off to the suspension shop next week to have some coils fitted and remove the transleaf.

The radiator is a crossflow commodore VB i think cut down ,obviously the battery is in the boot etc.