Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4Afe Ke70?

Featured Replies

Hey guys as the title says I have a Ke70 and I'm just thinking about doing a 4afe conversion because of ease of getting the motor and price as I don't have the money to buy a ge motor and I can do ask the work myself just have a few queries am I right in thinking a t50 gearbox will fit it for the obvious rear wheel drive and as for the dizzy problem will a 4age rwd thing fit it and I would run Cathy so I don't have to hunt down a rwd manifold what other pebbles would I run into as for mounting I have read that 4afe blocks are the same as 4age blocks so engine mints won't be a phlegm I can get them any help would be much appreciated it didn't have to be a race car just adaily with a but more poke than a 4k

Its not worth the effort, you will spend more money putting a 4AFE into your KE70 than you will putting a 4AGE in it. There is a reason no one has done it...

You may as well go 20v 4AGE if you're going to go to that much effort.

 

Edit: If you don't have much money you should consider a 5K swap, they go reasonably well and the engine conversion couldn't be easier.

 

And to answer your 4AFE RWD related questions: I'm going to go with no, but only because I'm not sure what you're actually asking. And I don't mean to be rube but try to employ these guys, they might be able to help us help you:

 

image-thumb.png

Edited by rian

and what are the ""pebbles and phlegm""???

You may as well go 20v 4AGE if you're going to go to that much effort.

 

Do it.

The dizzy thing is a problem, I'm pretty sure they all have it on the end of the head, so no, nothing from a 4AGE or anything else is going to help you there. You'll have to cut into the firewall and make a clearance.

 

I'm with everyone else though, given how much all the bits for a conversion are, unless you have an AE71 already, just do the 4AGE. Given it's around $300 for a box, same for the hydro pedal box, $200 or so for the cross member, then you got clutch setup, engine mounts and you have to think about the water lines, it quickly cracks $1K before you've even started. You might as well do it properly.

 

If you're on a budget then the 5K option is a great idea.

 

I'm hoping that answers the question, I couldn't completely understand the post either.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.