Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guy for not posting for quite a long time.

As for the project well, the was fitted and thanks to A1 for the tip regarding the gear lever mechanism being reversible to move the lever a few cm forward.

The engine fired ok BUT the problem is with the thottle body for those not familiar with the vvti

the throttle jacks fitted to the throttle body allowing the throttle full activation.

In other words in my case the throttle would go half way without oppening the throttle flap

triedto find why coudnt.the Rpm is not workin too

Any guy who has any idea on the vvti throttle activation whether rpm not working has to to do with it :P

• 2 weeks later...

when engine is not running, throttle won´t open more than 1/3 approx. When engine is running, there is motor which opens thottle when engine wants, you can give order for full throttle, but engine desides how quick it opens it. My engine wouldn´t take rpm and it was little bit :D when I had too open intake, no filter and 3" pipe where afm was. When I choked intake before afm, it started to idle nice and it tooked rev nicely. Stock aircleaner box is not so free flowing, there is approx 3"~76mm pipe where afm is in stock aircleaner box. But I had to make 57mm destriction before afm, to get it work somehow properly. rpm meter won´t be affected by throttle.

I think more of something later.