August 17, 201214 yr comment_621665 Wanting to know some weber tuners in tas from you guys that have had experiences with etc, looking for someone that can do a brilliant job of tuning 45mm sidedraughts on a heavily worked k motor Any input much appreciated cheers Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_622102 I think there is a place up at Launceston that can dyno tune carbs. I had a bit of a look around Hobart but there isn't really anything, it's all EFI. There was Autocraft in Collins street that can jet carbs (e.g. 32/36 Weber), but they have no dyno, so the tune is just free reving. Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_622989 Look up Procarb in launceston they might be able to help http://www.whitepages.com.au/business/pro-carb/wpb-launceston-tas/B|T03W|926562ec|Pro-Carb Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_624185 Brad at the boost automotive tuned mine (twin 40's) but he couldn't balance them, So I went to see Peter Mckenzie I think thats his name. Works at Bathurst street workshop in Launceston over the road from Coles. He did an awesome job! Know of quite a few people's cars that he has tuned! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now