$$$ & Reality - Swaps Into Ke70S?

slowlearner

Yeah I know I would like to get it ready to get one track day in before matsuri as it will be like driving a whole new car with steering rack and completely different braking system with no booster.

Also I just bought another T18 which may be there as well.

So you're driving in Matsuri too?? Keen. There's a few Toyotas in there. It's going to be mad fun.

And Slowlearner, no I'm not saying that a 4AGE conversion is as expensive as a BEAMS conversion because it just isn't. But it can be expensive if you let it. 20v's are a more costly conversion than a 16v.

I've spent anywhere from $6,500 to $7,500 on my 20v conversion and that's my friends and I doing most of the work. I've heard of people getting away with $10,000 for a BEAMS AE86 doing all the work themselves. Do the math..

Members dont see this ad

Depends what struts you upgrade to.

I'm going to use Corona xt130 struts/brakes converted to coil overs. Upgrade the master cylinder to a Pajero in case I wanna go bigger brakes again. Possibly 60 series if I can find the other caliper.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB