12" Compomotive Tf Alloy Wheels - Early Corollas?

brovagen

I hope you guys can tell me if the following wheels were after market wheels for early Corollas?

I bought them thinking they were for the BMC 1100 range of cars, had them completely refurbished and only then realised the PCD is not 4x114.3 mm as used on the BMC 1100!

Stamped on the front of the wheels is: COMPOMOTIVE 5.0 x 12 x 33mm

Stamped on the back of the wheels is : TF-1250-1

I have measured the distance between the centres of two opposing bolt holes (PCD) and it appears to be 110mm, which I think is quite unusual?

Do they fit the first generation Corolla? Was the Corolla the only production car to use a 12" wheel with a 4x110mm pattern?

Thanks in advance.

post-16989-0-40560400-1346183271.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I've got some FoMoCo 13" 4x110's on my KE10 which I believe to be from a Mazda. They look almost exactly like the stock 12" Toyota wheels..., I've got em black with chrome beauty rings and chrome capnuts, I keep lookin for some baby moons to fit the centers, lol last set I found the guy tryin to sell em to me dented one trying to make it fit when I told him it didn't. (he had some from two different makers, two each, one fit , one didn't, trying to sell them as a set of 4)

• 8 years later...