August 28, 201214 yr comment_623753 I hope you guys can tell me if the following wheels were after market wheels for early Corollas? I bought them thinking they were for the BMC 1100 range of cars, had them completely refurbished and only then realised the PCD is not 4x114.3 mm as used on the BMC 1100! Stamped on the front of the wheels is: COMPOMOTIVE 5.0 x 12 x 33mm Stamped on the back of the wheels is : TF-1250-1 I have measured the distance between the centres of two opposing bolt holes (PCD) and it appears to be 110mm, which I think is quite unusual? Do they fit the first generation Corolla? Was the Corolla the only production car to use a 12" wheel with a 4x110mm pattern? Thanks in advance. Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_623760 Mazda as well had 4 x 110. Be careful also that they are not 4 x 108, which is Escort. Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_623847 Thanks for your reply. Did some Mazda's really have 12" wheels? How early are we talking? Would these particular wheels be a suitable mod for early Corolla's? I'm fairly sure they measure 4x110mm. Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623865 Yep, Mazda 1000 for astart. Yes some people may want this for an early Corolla, however the issue is getting some half decent rubber to put on them. That's why most people will go to 13's or 14's. Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623872 Federal* make 12s, I got mine from Ozzy Tyres, all they had to do was drive to get them from their warehouse. Same day Edited September 2, 201214 yr by Nostalgia Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623994 measure center hub hole at the back of the rim. don't remember exact measurements but toyotas and mazdas are different Report
August 31, 201214 yr comment_624345 I've got some FoMoCo 13" 4x110's on my KE10 which I believe to be from a Mazda. They look almost exactly like the stock 12" Toyota wheels..., I've got em black with chrome beauty rings and chrome capnuts, I keep lookin for some baby moons to fit the centers, lol last set I found the guy tryin to sell em to me dented one trying to make it fit when I told him it didn't. (he had some from two different makers, two each, one fit , one didn't, trying to sell them as a set of 4) Report
September 3, 20206 yr comment_724303 Hi Is any body looking for a Compomotive TF1250-1 4X110mm marked 5.0x12x33,wheel has just been stripped and power coated as new. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now