Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Te-25 Or Te-27 Historic Nc Racer

Featured Replies

The Racing Toyota's is essentially 2 pages where Bert talks about development of K engined vehicles. Nothing 2TG as it was too early then.

 

Was a supplement to the June 1972 issue of Racing Car News

 

I'll scan it and add to post when I'm back at work in a couple of weeks.

 

Who knew that Leonard Teale was a factory driver!

  • 2 weeks later...

I've got some papers for a 27. I don't really know how to read them so I'm not sure how useful they are. They're mostly for the 151E and 150E rally 27's.

 

https://plus.google....754922473580769

 

Edit: I guess it doesn't help with historics as there is no Aussie details, but maybe good to someone?

Edited by snot35

Looking through Bill Tuckey's, "Australia's Greatest Motor Race - The Complete History", no 2TG equipped Corolla ran at Bathurst until the Thatcher/Misaki Levin in 1979. It failed to finish with a broken oil pump drive.

 

Of course there were races other than Bathurst, but probably unlikely a 2TG equipped car ever raced in Australia prior to this.

 

There were certainly KE20's raced, and in 1975 Richard Stiegler/Greg Toepfler entered a 1972 Corolla after their even older fastback was written off in a towing accident. Presumably this is a KE25. I wonder if it raced elsewhere and prior to 1972?

  • Author

snot35 can the papers be shown one at a time and englared thanks for your help, all of you

 

cheers mick

Click on one page, it will come up by itself.

 

In the bottom left of the page, click on options, and then you can save as full page

 

Edit: ideally save it as a pdf

Edited by parrot

Yep, there's even a slideshow mode too. Let me know if you get stuck, I can probably work something out.

This is a pdf of the pages. I seem to have missed one page but have got a headache trying to work out which one it is. If you work it out, let me know and I'll edit it.

 

Quality is ordinary, partially as these were initially jpeg's, but largely as the quality of the original back in the 70's wouldn't have been much good either.

 

Photo's are useless, but the detail is interesting

 

 

homologation papers.pdf

Edited by parrot

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.