Ke-Thirty

BO55KE

Hi Guys,

My name is Anthony, I'm 24 and I've been a part of RollaClub for awhile now, but only just decided to start a new thread.

I am now the proud new owner of a Mustard 78' Ke30.

I've had my fair share of modified cars so far, this car is Number 11 8|

My previous cars include: 82' Ke70, 93' Charade, 93' Evo 3, 94' VR Calais, 05' BF Xr6, 93' Skyline R32, 82' S2 Rx7, 90' Bmw E30, 93' Jap-Spec SSS, another 92' Skyline R32 and now the Ke30.

I'm from the Liverpool area in Sydney, and am hoping to come along to the next get-together so I can meet a few of you, now that I have a car worth bringing.

I picked up this beauty for decent money yesterday. I've loved the Ke30 shape since I was a little kid and still can't get the smile off my face. My Corolla is fairly standard, apart from a few mods. They are as follows:

- Lowered 2 inches all round

- Rx8 bucket seats

- Pioneer deck (Hidden in glove box) Amp and 6x9's

- White venetians

- Alarm/Immobiliser and keyless entry

Everything else on the car is stock, including 3k, 4spd, the rest of the interior, the wheels and all the body. The car is overall in good condition, with only 3 spots of rust and an uncracked dash!!! The motor runs sweet and all the electrics work including the cigarette lighter and radio.

Some future plans are a tidy up, floor mats, numberplates and new wheels.

Tell me what you guys think...

Pics will be up soon.

Cheers

Anthony

Edited by BO55KE

Members dont see this ad

Cool, can't wait to see pics. Some decent mods so far. I hope by 'new wheels' you actually mean some nice old school jap dishy 13s or 14s and not some huge 17 inch fwd offset abominations :D

Good luck,

Have fun,

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by Oh-KE

Cool, can't wait to see pics. Some decent mods so far. I hope by 'new wheels' you actually mean some nice old school jap dishy 13s or 14s and not some huge 17 inch fwd offset abominations :D

Good luck,

Have fun,

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks mate, pics shouldn't be too far away, just waiting to wash it first.

I'm not sure on what "new wheels" to go yet Chris. Would you have any suggestions? I'm not in a real rush as the stockies have just had new tread put on them. I wouldn't go any larger than 16's and no tacky looking chrome crap.

Beautifull ke30 mate, its refreshing to see one just like it is being clean and standard. Bridgestone Turanzas are a pretty good tyre too, noticed in your pics.

Cheers for that Ben. Yeah all 4 are Bridgestone's, they are a good tyre, previous owner put them on just before I purchased the car.

That looks neat as.

With those seats you naturally have to put a rotary in it.

Thanks Mitch. There's a bloke on JDMST that said the same thing to me lastnight, I'm thinking about it...

OMG this one is overrated..... :2thumbs:

Thanks Asiri, appreciate it.