Help Needed. Car Wont Start.

B.L.Z.BUB

Hey guys I'm in loganholme at the moment with my 4AGE KE70 and it will not work. I have reached the end of my ability and even a few mates abilities.

I'd like to be able to get home tomorrow so I was wondering if anyone who knows cars better than me can help this avo or tomorrow morning.

If you CAn help can you please swing me a PM.

I've checked.

Timing

Fuel

Spark

Plugs

Leads

Fuel rail

Injector pulse

Ecu power

Air leaks

Coil

Dizzy

Pretty much everything and I'm stuck.

It'll crank but won't fire. Any help in person even for ten minutes would be great. I can leave it at my mates but that means an hour and a half drive to come fix it.

Members dont see this ad

Injectors were pulsing (pretty sure) and tried SYB to no avail. Ill put up a pic of the fried circuit when I get home.

It seemed to have everything working right it just wouldn't fire. Wasn't till this morning I decided to check the ecu internals. And my own fault for forgetting to wire the fuseable links back in after they blew the last time I broke down.

But we were getting spark when grounding the plugs, plus when putting a screw driver in the lead and grounding it. Massive spark at the coil too.

When I stopped turning the engine over it would do one piss ass cough but thats it.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB