Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Bikes

Featured Replies

Daily

2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

 

 

 

Track/ Daily when I get my R Licence

1998 Suzuki GSXR600 - Yoshi Exhaust, oggy knobs, dyno jet kit, K&N filter, some other cool stuff.

 

 

 

 

I now see why they have LAMS rules, this thing only puts out a little over 100rwhp (says the dyno sheet) but is fcking scary (first fast bike) only took it to about 10k revs in 1st/2nd and I shit my pants, the power just comes in so quick you don't realise your already over the speed limits, can't wait to take it down to lakeside/QR etc etc.

post-14478-0-91533100-1354929475_thumb.jpg

post-14478-0-12943900-1354929610_thumb.jpg

post-14478-0-40998000-1354929681_thumb.jpg

post-14478-0-41925700-1354929740_thumb.jpg

post-14478-0-09439600-1354929789_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stenzel

nice bikes mate. id love one myself, I'm just scared ill neck myself.

exactly what

azza said mate.

but very secksee!!!

  • Author

Next one will be a monkey bike or supermoto.

^Why not get something that's right in the middle? Buy my mini-motard!

Your a crazy mo-fo dave :P . If i got a bike it'd have to be something like a scooter with training wheels and a couple of red flags :lol:

nice bikes mate. id love one myself, I'm just scared ill neck myself.

 

My thoughts exactly. Love bikes, just too scared to own one. Every single person I know that's owned one has stacked it.

My thoughts exactly. Love bikes, just too scared to own one. Every single person I know that's owned one has stacked it.

 

my little brother recently lost his life while riding his bike

my little brother recently lost his life while riding his bike

 

That's really unfortunate, Trevor. My condolences.

That's really unfortunate, Trevor. My condolences.

 

thanks for that much appreciated

 

we still have a couple of his bikes one is a Yamaha R1 and the other is his trail bike

Edited by flyinwall

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.