Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Reproduction Body Panels

Featured Replies

Hi Guys,

Came across these at a ebay store called RRR Auto Parts in Sydney. Their store link is

 

http://stores.ebay.c...sid=p4340.l2563

 

post-270-0-58168400-1356511964_thumb.jpg

 

post-270-0-55712500-1356511965_thumb.jpg

 

 

Has anyone purchased or used these ? I'd be interested in quality & fit.

 

Any feedback appreciated.

 

I note that this store also stocks some KE70 & AE71 panels also.

 

Cheers Banjo

Edited by Banjo

  • Author

Hi Reed,

Prices seem too good to be true, hence my queries !

 

I'll be in Sydney in 2 weeks, so may go & check them out if anyone one on Rollaclub has had experience with them.

Edited by Banjo

I deal with After-market panels every day of the week.

Reproduction panels should be treated as a template to be made to fit your vehicle.

I say this because that the moulds/tooling that GENUINE/OEM have are different to after-market panel factory's.

Thus your reproduction panel will be different, it also comes done to material used as well.

After-market panels are normally a lot thinner then GENUINE/OEM, bolt holes do not line up etc:

There is a reason why insurance companys in NSW do not use after-market parts.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for.

 

In regards to RRR Auto Parts i have dealt with them i have found them helpful and product OK.

I'm not saying the product is crap. What i am saying is that you can't expect a After-market panel to bolt straight onto your vehicle with out alterations.

Just Remember that the dollars you save when purchasing a part/panel. You should keep some in your pocket for fitment and finishing costs.

I hope this helps and all the best.

  • Author

Thanks Guys ! That was just the sort of info I was after.

 

Cheers Banjo.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.