Arthurs Seat Cruise

Tiger

Members dont see this ad

Can't do it on the last week ofMarch, as I have my CAASQ commitments then (which all are invited to drop by and say hi if you are interested in stereo and Bar 20 Bikini Comp (woops.. I think I said that one out aloud) hahaha) Details for that are on www.caraudioaustralia.com.

So either March the 19th? Or April the 2nd? And I'm sure April will still have sun, dude :jamie: If not... we don't fang the corollas as hard... that's all?

Well, GZE if you like, raise it to the other forums if they have preference for either dates. The sooner we get a reply... the sooner we can set up directions and meet points.

Me personally, I'm liking the April 2nd option. But I need more votes on this...

Good on ya Rice Boy!

As I said I will be in QLD but you should set

APRIL 2nd as a firm date. That will give time

to have cars up and running and make a firm

commitment.

Take a shit load of photo's for me!

Really pissed I'm missing this one :wink:

OK... First weekend in April is looking DAMN good so far. And I tell you what.. even if it is late arvo on a Sunday night... I think it's still gonna be hot if we are fresh in the 30s STILL in Autumn!

Next week sees the end of this thread and I start up an official thread with time/date/layout.

So speak or forever hold your peace :wink:

This thread is getting closed this Sunday and the official thread will be opened with the fixed date and details of the drive.

Just a friendly reminder. So far, I have noticed some interest from Twincam.Org, which is excellent to see (thanks GZE82 :P ) So lets keep the interest alive :)