Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Z E N K I

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh your new car is a music video? That's sick, does it get good milage?     Post a picture you knob.

Posted Images

Does it skid hard brooooooo? :P

  • Author

Cheers Reed, I'm loving it at the moment.

 

brooooo what is a skid? isn't that something you do in your pants?

Cheers Reed, I'm loving it at the moment.

 

brooooo what is a skid? isn't that something you do in your pants?

 

Is that what they call Commodores these days?

 

If I went not Corolla I'd go S1*. I should have swapped Peanut for the Onevia when I had the chance.

 

I like the zenkis. Much better package for not much more dollar than the S13 too.

  • Author

I like zenki's because most other people don't #indielyf

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

I've never had a preference. They both look cool.

Better watch out though man, S1's are becoming "cool" now.

  • Author

So I'll sell it an upgrade again?

 

I'm getting better cars from people feeling the need to be cool.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

Just got a bonnet to piss off the need for speed one.

2013-01-22_16-18-20_513_zps183b11a0.jpg

 

Also loving silvia life at the moment basically awesome condition and only $70.

I'll put it on and paint it this weekend. Although i'll probably just loose interest and have a red bonnet for 6 months haha.

 

 

Song of the day:

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

OMG drft kar

2013-01-22_18-34-56_121_zpse29d2176.jpg

 

Was thinking that Reed but then I would need to sand more later on.

But then I would have to drive around with a rising sun bonnet.

  • Author

A front left braided line broke this morning :(

Should be fixed by tonight :)

So, did you print out the redbook spec sheet? or? My mate applied and got turned down using just redbook, they said they needed a letterhead from Nissan with all specifications.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.