February 17, 201313 yr Author comment_647740 acrylic, Its not the fancy "asepen white" as I was confident in my skills to drop $150 on paint. This paint only $20 the colour isn't too different. Pretty happy with how it turned out as it was my first ever go at this stuff. Keep the shed clean while spraying was the hard part as a fair bit of stuff got on it. Report
February 17, 201313 yr comment_647742 nicely done. acrylic is fun to paint, i painted some speaker boxes with my spray gun and acrylic last weekend. forgot how fun it is. plenty of light coats is the key. Report
August 4, 201313 yr Author comment_663791 maaaate Got some more wheels and tuning suspension and thats about it. Put a spoiler on it as well for more speeds I'm nearly all setup to hit qr soon. Edited February 28, 201412 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
August 4, 201313 yr comment_663796 Maaaaate, it's looking ace. So much better with the bonnet painted. Good job! Report
August 4, 201313 yr comment_663826 When you go to QR holla at me and I'll come too. Edited August 4, 201313 yr by rian Report
August 8, 201313 yr comment_664202 looks awesome mate, i like the new wheels, looks better with the spoiler too i think! Report
August 30, 201313 yr Author comment_665857 Went and got a wheel alignment this morning car drives super sweet. Car looked cool on the front lawn so I took a photo. Report
September 2, 201313 yr Author comment_666015 Creek road servo :P. Look clean man i like it. Should of holla'd, what were you in? how much ground clearance do you have? Looks super low. "100mm" haha, dunno. It's actually pretty close to being legal height because I moved all the low hanging shit. Edited September 2, 201313 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
October 7, 201312 yr Author comment_668662 Been making this thing a bit more "track oriented" of late. Made up a bash bar/reo bar. because the factory one was fully removed to fit the intercooler. So i'm ready to ram people that get in my way... I might make something similar for the rear as well, which will be super easy compared to this. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now