Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Z E N K I

Featured Replies

  • Author

So, did you print out the redbook spec sheet? or? My mate applied and got turned down using just redbook, they said they needed a letterhead from Nissan with all specifications.

 

What car was it?

 

I printed out every spec sheet I could find on the car and handed it in.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh your new car is a music video? That's sick, does it get good milage?     Post a picture you knob.

Posted Images

What car was it?

 

I printed out every spec sheet I could find on the car and handed it in.

 

S13 CA18DET lol, and for now he is stuck with a car he can't even drive. (sorry for going offtopic)

  • Author

Its because imports are sketch with their spec's because they weren't sold here.

More off topic madness.

 

 

Its because imports are sketch with their spec's because they weren't sold here.

 

I had to get my S13 weighed at a weighstation before I could get it rego'd. For that same reason I think.

EDIT: Car's looking good. Should paint the bonnet! :)

Edited by Willis

From memory, around 1190.

  • Author

Kia's are high.

2013-02-04_00-06-47_53_zps33796fee.jpg

 

S15's suck.

2013-02-05_11-00-00_445_zpsc53e72c5.jpg

 

Upset this dude when I asked if this car was dumped.

2013-02-05_10-41-42_348_zps5d0070de.jpg

Needs more white bonnet!

  • Author

I bought a thing of bog yesterday, so I'm making steps towards it... slowly.

Hey! It's all gravy! Just get it done!

  • Author

Bought a water filter and regulator for the compressor. So now all I need is paint.

I thought great when it was only $20 but then I realised You need $30 fittings to actually hook it up to anything.

 

Hit up my local 4wd track

2013-02-07_14-34-18_483_zps80a13391.jpg

 

Servo fun

2013-02-07_17-06-27_633_zps4ddc6e43.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So I woke up Friday and was like "Yeah ʇ~~ɔ lets paint this shit". So since I had the day off shit was painted.

 

Had a large bog that morning.

2013-02-14_16-13-21_547_zps8372770d.jpg

 

And now my car doesn't look like poo

2013-02-17_16-17-58_296_zpsded050df.jpg

2013-02-17_16-20-00_758_zpsbcf7fa66.jpg

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.