Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dream Corolla

Featured Replies

My aspirations are somewhat more conservative than others but anyway...

 

Firstly I'd get the few small rust spots out of my KE70 wagon (which I'm gonna do anyway),

Then I'd get rid of the 4k-c engine and stick in a 4AGE with air-con (man I want air-con),

I'd replace the 4 speed manual with a 5 speed of some description,

I'd get some new front seats and a new steering wheel,

I'd stick in an mp3/cd player that an Ipod could plug into,

I'd replace the front 4" speakers with some high quality ones,

Then some beefy 6x9s would go into the tail gate,

The windows would get tinted as dark as possible,

I'd respray the car white and get some 5 spoke alloy wheels,

And I'd probably upgrade my driving lights for something bigger and better,

If I had some cash left over I'd upgrade the suspension.

 

matt

  • Replies 30
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.