February 20, 200620 yr comment_103053 This is inspired by the other topic. but without the limits. What would you do to your rolla if you had the cash? No limits on what you spent it on. I would start with a good KE70 wagon base. I would then proceed to cut the floor including wheel arches etc out of the boot of a sedan, and weld it into the wagon. This would enable me to fit coilovers all round. While I'm at this stage, I would fully stitch weld the entire car. Then I would fit up a fully rebuilt, slightly worked 3S-GTE, bigger turbo, Nice exhaust. Fit a tough 5 speed (not sure what would fit). Fit a mechanical LSD to a modded Borg warner diff (cheaper than other options), giving me a disc rear as well. Upgrade front brakes. Nolthane all round, thicker front sway bar, tower brace as well. Watts link on the rear, with thicker swaybar as well. Give the car a full respray. I would get some jelly beans, or Watanabes. Why a wagon you may ask? In my oppinion Wagons look damn cool :D Report
February 20, 200620 yr comment_103120 20b supercharge and turbo. LSD. KE70. Can't beat that right there lol. It's all you need :D Report
February 20, 200620 yr comment_103128 '55 Sedan... SR20DET, bumpstops, Supra 5spd to a LSD... decent sound system, recaros and black interior... 17's... :P Oh yeah, and of course, it'd have to be flat black :D Report
February 20, 200620 yr comment_103152 KE55 Coupe... back seat all audio gear, mini tubbed, 1UFZE with a W50 gearbox (dunno if that'd work.. but I'll make it work!! hahaha) Hilux diff, Series 4 RX7 brake upgrade, Tiger Mica paint, grey suede with Tiger colored leather inserts, 16" Billets, billet bumpers, shaved handles, custom billet grille, recessed rear taillights, Genie exhaust system :D Is that asking too much? hehehe Report
February 20, 200620 yr comment_103163 TE72 T-18: 1UZFE Twin turbo supercharged with W5x box, fully decked out interior, red and black with 4 12" kenwood KFC-W3009 (typhoon) 800 watt subs with 2 1000 watt amps (complete kenwood system), full body kit with big single post spoiler similar to the ford escort in the pic also running an AWD system out of an AWD corolla wagon (wotever model it is) Cheers Sean Edited February 20, 200620 yr by roids70 Report
February 20, 200620 yr comment_103184 KE30 sedan, in matt black. Stripped, with full chromoly cage, also matt black. 4xCarbon buckets. Carbon dash, chunky alcantara wheel. 15" steelies all round, enamel black. Ceramic rotors, four piston calipers all round, all black. Carbon boot, bonnet, doors in matt black(to stop doof doof kiddies juicing themselves all over it). Dechromed, except for bumpers and 'yota badge on rear. On its ass, coil overs all round. TRD LSD, with carbon housing. Carbon 'shaft. 6speed 'box(maybe from MX-5?), with carbon housing. Multi-plate clutch, carbon flywheel. 4agze, dry sumped, with carbon sump and intake, titanium exhaust dumping out the side. Oh yeah, and its driving a gnarly bitch GMC 14/71 hangin out the bonnet! Hehe, joke. Edited February 20, 200620 yr by Corolla Test Pilot Report
February 20, 200620 yr comment_103198 KE25 with custom carbonfibre panels to look a bit like a TE27, but fatter and better. Would probably also have a custom alloy chassis made up - why not, there's no budget 380hp 4.6L Lexus V8 (from new LS460) - that or wait for the 5.0L version - either way I'd have custom bits made to tune the f@$k out of the thing 500+hp naturally aspirated 6-speed manual transmission (custom made) Carbon fibre driveshaft Custom made diff/axle with LSD centre & custom ratio Custom coilover suspension 15/16 inch Minilites - the proper magnesium ones, about 8-inch wide ones :D Possibly some 10-inch wide versions for the rear. Completely custom interior, keeping lightweight in mind, but making it comfortable enough to drive every day. If all went to plan (and it would, because I'd be paying people to make sure it did), I'd end up with a wicked little car that slightly resembles a TE27, weighs less than 700kgs, and has 650+hp (with the 5.0L V8 option). People would look at it and go "What the F%#K is that?" and then I'd stomp the loud pedal and giggle to myself as I blow Ferrari's away. I figure, if you've got no budget, then you may as well take advantage of it. Why having something someone else could copy when you could have something COMPLETELY original and customized to your personal tastes. Report
February 21, 200620 yr comment_103207 Start with a KE26, add carbon panels (bonnet, guards, tailgate, roof), full cage, 4agze fitted with both supercharger and big assed turbo. Use a six speed transaxle to keep the weight out of the nose. Have it sitting nice and low on custom made double wishbone front suspension with an independant rear end as well. As big a brakes as I could get squeezed into 15" rims (hell have them custom made to suit). Have the thing painted in a custom magenta pearl with a grey interior. Replace the guages with a MOTEC digital display. Have a custom aircon made to suit (I'm getting old and I like my comforts). Report
February 21, 200620 yr comment_103213 KE26 2 door wagon Beams blacktop and 6 speed 15" alloys Big brakes to go under them Nolathane bushes all round RA40 GT diff shortened to suit TE27 dash and console Retrim in grey velour A/C Stereo with 6's, 6x9's and single 12" sub with amps to suit tinted windows Painted in a nice subtle blue/green colour Cheers, Ian Report
February 21, 200620 yr comment_103217 Just sent an email with all these wishlist vehicles to the Head of Toyota's Production Line in Australia. He said he'll get back to me in the next 24 hours in relation to whether such vehicles can be produced or not :P :D Report
February 21, 200620 yr comment_103225 (shrugs) If you see Tigerolla on the at the Motor Show early next year.. You'd know I wasn't :D hehehehehe Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now