January 19, 201313 yr comment_644327 Hi all, Ive tried to do a REVS check for a 78 corolla by entering the VIN which was: KE30XXXX, but veda advantage says their is not data matching with this number. Bastards have still charged me $23. Is their any other way of checking the history of these old cars ? and am I entering the right number ? thanks! Report
January 19, 201313 yr comment_644379 sure its a 78 model? are you taking the date off the build plate or the reg sticker? Report
January 21, 201313 yr Author comment_644661 yeah pretty sure, reg sticker says 78. don't have pic of build plate. was able to do a rego check on vic roads website for free. Report
January 21, 201313 yr comment_644668 registration stickers can be notoriously unreliable - I'd probably guess that the car is actually a 77, or a 76 model, but hard to check if the build plate is missing Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_644742 don't know if different states have changed as well as qld, but the checks should be cheaper.. like $9. REVS is no more not sure of the new name.. is it 'vcheck'? Report
January 22, 201313 yr Author comment_644775 I will confirm the year with the build plate when I see the car. Yeah it is now called a PSSR certificate. Thanks for the help guys. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now