How To Modified Ke70 Gl To Dx ?

fujiwara83

hello , everyone in rollaclub , newbie here .

Wonder how to fix KE70 DX round light into my KE70 GL , anyone got any experience for share ?

thank you so much ..

here my ex-car , but already stolen .

KE70 blackbelt with 4AGE 16V .

525974_3688172771582_1262292747_n.jpg

and came back like this ..

38722_1554952042397_4062636_n.jpg

then now i get another KE70 GL for 2014 project

wanna change it to round light and 4AGE 20V blacktop ..

Members dont see this ad

http://www.rollaclub...eadlight_Wiring

if you have a 'black belt' then they will bolt in but you need to modify the lower apron or get one to suit the quad lights.

Like one of these, it has recesses either end

the blackbelt is my ex-car , can't drive anymore ..

Now i driving a KE70 GL , wanna tranfer it outlook to DX round light due to DX round light so classic .

but i did't have any experience , don't know what part should i standby and how to do , because my friend keep telling me it so hard to tranfer the GL outlook to DX round light outlook , but i still wanna do it that way .

dude , got any friend got this kind of experience ?

i know the KE70 single to twin headlight wiring are important too , but i need someone to share how to make it to 4 round light first , then i can re-wiring the headlight .

thank

Saying things like gl or dx describes cars sold in the market wherever you are. Different cars have different names in different markets.

For example, in Australia we have cs, csx, or xx designations to name a few. This has not much to do with the front end panels and more to do with the quality of trim and level of std equipment in our market.

For this reason we call them flat or early front, slant or late front, or panel van front, which is different again. They all marry up to different models I suspect you have, but saying dx or gl wont describe this to many Aussies.

You should put up pics.

From the pic of your stolen car, I can tell you that the round light model will need the guards and bonnet from your old car. It is what we call a flat or early front here in aussie. Then you can source the other bits to go with it. You will need lights and bumpers and beaver panel and grill, as well as the bit that ties it together in the front middle area.

Please put up a pic of your current car.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Saying things like gl or dx describes cars sold in the market wherever you are. Different cars have different names in different markets.

For example, in Australia we have cs, csx, or xx designations to name a few. This has not much to do with the front end panels and more to do with the quality of trim and level of std equipment in our market.

For this reason we call them flat or early front, slant or late front, or panel van front, which is different again. They all marry up to different models I suspect you have, but saying dx or gl wont describe this to many Aussies.

You should put up pics.

From the pic of your stolen car, I can tell you that the round light model will need the guards and bonnet from your old car. It is what we call a flat or early front here in aussie. Then you can source the other bits to go with it. You will need lights and bumpers and beaver panel and grill, as well as the bit that ties it together in the front middle area.

Please put up a pic of your current car.

sorry dude , i forget other country also get a different name for they KE70 ..

thank for remiding ..

now i put the picture from google , because my car was in workshop now ..

my KE70 GL is look like this , but with engine 4K .

CorollaKe70.jpg

and i will tranfer to this KE70 4 roundlight outlook ^^

4336747167_5e34a2ea66_o.jpg