March 24, 201313 yr comment_651217 keen as, but even tho Reed has been posting on other threads, has left this to die? hopefully, he hasn't noticed it lately and Dave, HTFU with a rides thread..! :-P Report
March 25, 201313 yr comment_651357 keen as, but even tho Reed has been posting on other threads, has left this to die? hopefully, he hasn't noticed it lately and Dave, HTFU with a rides thread..! :-P Yeah Dave, get a thread started before Zowie owns it.....hehe Report
March 25, 201313 yr comment_651367 Damnit! Every time there's a cruise I get my car back on the road like a week later and miss it! Report
March 25, 201313 yr comment_651368 looks like it wont happen, anyway mate, don't worry... lots of us were keen tho.. Report
March 27, 201313 yr comment_651501 Yeah Dave, get a thread started before Zowie owns it.....hehe Nah, gotta keep it for a year as a stepping stone for a even better BMW :P Report
March 27, 201313 yr comment_651527 Where do we go? Nobody knows... Meet at Beenleigh at 9:00am, throw down a refephuck (reference index/map)and pick a root (route/course). as windy as possible. Edited March 27, 201313 yr by GJM85 Report
March 30, 201313 yr Author comment_651736 Didn't realise it was Easter. I'm on 4 points so I'm not risking it. Report
March 30, 201313 yr comment_651737 I'm on 4 points and I risk it errday. The secret is good arguing skills and the ability to spot flaws in other people. Report
March 30, 201313 yr Author comment_651740 I'd risk it on a normal day but not with double demerits. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now