Need Help Identifying Tail Lights ????

verde2002

Members dont see this ad

The seller didnt give you an indication what the lights were removed from?

There is a mixture of lights from Mazda RX4's, 808, Ke20, Ke30 Corolla, Datsun 1200, 120Y. Use google and try searching for Japenese cars from the 70's.

Or search on japenese nostalgic car website and you'll certainly determine which light is from which car.

All the best!

The 3 on the bottom are Datsun 120Y (middle 1 is Sedan(RH), 2 others are 120Y Hatch). There are 3 down the right side with chrome surround reflector in the middle, they are Late RT40 Corona. Top right corner is Early RT40 Corona. Above the 120Y Sedan Is RT80/81 Corona, above it is KE30 Corolla Sedan(LH), above that is Late KE25 Corolla Coupe(LH), to it's left is RT118 Corona Sedan(RH).........Most of the left row are Mazda, i'm not 100% sure which model though

That should help a bit I hope

Edited by PHATKE20S

The 3 on the bottom are Datsun 120Y (middle 1 is Sedan(RH), 2 others are 120Y Hatch). There are 3 down the right side with chrome surround reflector in the middle, they are Late RT40 Corona. Top right corner is Early RT40 Corona. Above the 120Y Sedan Is RT80/81 Corona, above it is KE30 Corolla Sedan(LH), above that is Late KE25 Corolla Coupe(LH), to it's left is RT118 Corona Sedan(RH).........Most of the left row are Mazda, i'm not 100% sure which model though

That should help a bit I hope

Thank you very much for all the info. You have answered for most of what I have listed.

• 2 weeks later...