Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!

nerfbat

Members dont see this ad

i reckon i can get it looking pure secks for approx $1k, with the current state of the AUD

pretty excited

Yoshi exhaust and the password:JDM footpeg/frame extension kits will be the killer

the rest are all like $40 a pop.

not to mention, i can make a lot of it.

HTFU sunrise..!

i do recall, i got pulled over a lot on my old custom scoot, but it was unregisterable, and they used to get frustrated not being able to hit me for it, so theyd jump on anything they could

578057_127937734057465_2121444636_n.jpg

i am hoping this will be different

am email chatting to the guys at Password:JDM in preparation for a huge order...!

http://passwordjdm.com/index.aspx

will post when i can confirm

Edited by nerfbat

How will they rape you?

As far as I'm aware there is ʞ©$ɟ all regs for bikes.

Thus why they are all noisy as hell.

Well stretching the frame for one, and most "full race " exhausts (which includes headers) are normally illegal for road use anyway, just don't hear about riders ever getting done for it, tail tidies etc are all illegal and will warrent a fine if the police officer wants (you can buy them from all bike shops and even when you buy new they will try to onsell it onto you etc)

I'm not having ago at you Zowie, but for someone to say that theres ʞ©$ɟ all regs for bike is insane.

cool Dave, thanks for the info mate..!

no offence taken, i appreciate your experience in these things

i even rang you guys for the RWC test on her today, but you guys don't do bikes?

oh well, booked into Honda tomorrow.

should be regoed then..!

generally wont find too many cops who know what they are looking for to ping you for the PITA stuff.

They'll grab you on things like too small indicators, poorly placed number plates and point at your shiny yoshi and go "thats illegal"

Past that, (well atleast in NSW) they seem to be oblivious to frame stretched, modified suspension, custom forks etc etc.