Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!

nerfbat

Members dont see this ad

1001036_153910714793500_708468975_n.jpg

peeps checkin out the ride

996178_153910808126824_2092783951_n.jpg

1044450_153910744793497_1870422994_n.jpg

a Moto Guzzi Mille 1100. this thing is a work of art. check out the engine/drivetrain/starter

pretty much a car, setup.

he was saying they were based off old single engine planes and that's what she sounded like. secksee

I've only ever seen one Dax in real life, they are so cool. I've seen a fair few Z50s around but only ever one Dax, probably because they cost a squillion dollars and people take infinity years to restore them, so they just sit in people's sheds all the time. If I had one I would rep dat shit errrrday.

Seeing two in the same place is cool, people must have been tripping balls when they saw your little crew.

Edited by rian

what I'm thinking mate, is to simply change the plastics over, in summer(its all interchangeable..!) and keep the current setup for the colder months(leg fairing, FTW)

i want to get into the ruck tho, and sort out what was wrong with the CEL, etc, it bugs me, knowing its a simple problem, and i want to see it complete