June 23, 201313 yr Author comment_659774 first to arrive then a couple Dax's arrive one of these may be my next project..! so awesome..! 4 spd, up to 165cc and they were wheelstanding these things Report
June 23, 201313 yr Author comment_659775 peeps checkin out the ride a Moto Guzzi Mille 1100. this thing is a work of art. check out the engine/drivetrain/starter pretty much a car, setup. he was saying they were based off old single engine planes and that's what she sounded like. secksee Report
June 23, 201313 yr Author comment_659776 :-) Colonel Klink "I know Nussing!!" My mate Scotty, Mean Muggin Edited January 11, 201412 yr by nerfbat Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_659790 I've only ever seen one Dax in real life, they are so cool. I've seen a fair few Z50s around but only ever one Dax, probably because they cost a squillion dollars and people take infinity years to restore them, so they just sit in people's sheds all the time. If I had one I would rep dat shit errrrday. Seeing two in the same place is cool, people must have been tripping balls when they saw your little crew. Edited June 23, 201313 yr by rian Report
June 23, 201313 yr Author comment_659816 yeah mate. was fun..! and agreed RE the Dax. tho i may have found one for less than 300(stripped and in boxes) decisions.. Report
June 23, 201313 yr Author comment_659836 hey Rian, a guy there passed my number to a guy in Brissie who does cool honda stuff, and we are in early talks RE this beast ....!!! Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_659838 Dayummm, I'd own the shit out of a CF70! Are you ever going to finish the Ruckus? Report
June 24, 201313 yr Author comment_659854 what I'm thinking mate, is to simply change the plastics over, in summer(its all interchangeable..!) and keep the current setup for the colder months(leg fairing, FTW) i want to get into the ruck tho, and sort out what was wrong with the CEL, etc, it bugs me, knowing its a simple problem, and i want to see it complete Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now