Ke30-Sr20 Half Way There-Suspension!?!? Need Help

Souli

Hey Guys,

After a little bit of waitin round, finally gettin a few things in order for my conversion.

Jus wanted to kno what suspension setup some of you have used in a KE SR20 conversion.

I am using a hopper stopper front brake setup which we are real happy with, and i will be adding another leaf spring on each

side at the rear, to bolster it up a bit, jus incase i want to go bigger turbo later on.

Although, i would really like to hear from some of you with any suggestions on what i should be looking at for front suspension,

bearing in mind this will be a daily drive.

So far: Hilux LSD (Prado diff centre) 4:11

AU Falcon 5 STUD disc brake setup at the front/ drum rear

Exedy Stage 1 HD Organic Clutch (will be running standard turbo and computer)

New Master Cylinder from Hopper Stoppers, saved a lot of hassle.

Just about to get tailshaft sent off and cut to size, then can start on the nitty gritty fab work.

Any advice would be appreciated.

steve

Members dont see this ad

well ive stopped thinkin bout budget after the 1st week. hahhaaha

like people were sayin to me before i started, whatever ur budget is double it.

they werent wrong.

so i guess no real budget man, but at the same time, i don't need the worlds greatest, jus something

above average for a daily drive.

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't you have the engine and box I stalled before getting the tail shaft cut to size??

As for suspension AE86 struts are good with lots of choices for shock insert plus AE86 ps arms will give you more lock. T3 in the states also have a huge range of gear that's suitable too. Search button is your best friend right now. BTW have you ordered the brake kit from hopper stoppers?? If so to suit which strut????