Brisbane-can I Borrow A Car Trailer Please

love ke70

4 problems with that.

A) car will be unregistered

B) i can't afford the fine if i get caught

C) i only have one point left

D) i don't know if it will start

now then, who has a trailer i could borrow?

Do u have plates?? I drove my car around brissie with expired rego last year for three months before i got caught. Even before that i was pulled over by a coppa and he saw the 2003 rego sticker and did nothing.

In the end i didn't lose any points. QLD cops aren't that smart. They issued me 3 fines (Unregisted car, Uninsured car & Expired plates) They f*cked up when copying my license that i could get out of two of the fines.

After they took my plates i just put my personalised ones on until i got it roadworthy and registed.

If it doesn't have plates, borrow your parents plates.

The possability of you being caught are slim as long as you drive the speed limit and follow all the road rules.

And stay away from cops.

Members dont see this ad

Woohoo, argument. Joking.

Look, I would drive it to the shop and back with plates that aren't designated for that car, however, thats just me; its your decision. In reality you should really get a car trailer though. Will someone give this f@$ker a car trailer... please?

EDIT: Jip_01 said it in his post

The possability of you being caught are slim as long as you drive the speed limit and follow all the road rules.

Lay low... but maybe this isn't possible for you, intercooler boy :)

Edited by Dan

haha cd rollaman, u didnt have to edit it out. i like it when someone else is on my side

the zorst shop i may be going to is about an hour drive from my place. which is just another reason i don't fancy doin anything dum

and anothing

at the moment theres no lpg in the car

and there is noo way of knowing if it will start after all the wiring ive sifted thru/removed

Ok this time it is necessary.

Do not under any circumstances drive on the road in an unregistered car.

Think Dammit, If you have a crash, hit a pedestrian, or other wise injure or maim someone while driving an unregistered car, you are not only a dick head, you aren't insured. For the rest of your life you would be f@$ked over paying someones hospital, and rehibilitation fees. Unless you are a complete dick head who would f@$k someone elses life, and then give them the big finger cos your to poor to pay. There are reasons it is ILLEGAL to drive an un registered, un roadworthy car. You aren't just f@$king with your own life on the roads, there are others that use them too.

End rant :)

Ok this time it is necessary.

Do not under any circumstances drive on the road in an unregistered car.

Think Dammit, If you have a crash, hit a pedestrian, or other wise injure or maim someone while driving an unregistered car, you are not only a dick head, you aren't insured. For the rest of your life you would be f@$ked over paying someones hospital, and rehibilitation fees. Unless you are a complete dick head who would f@$k someone elses life, and then give them the big finger cos your to poor to pay. There are reasons it is ILLEGAL to drive an un registered, un roadworthy car. You aren't just f@$king with your own life on the roads, there are others that use them too.

End rant

I wasn't looking for an argument buddy, hence the reason I said that it was my decision that I would, however others may be different.

Lets stop arguing in his thread anyway.

Dan.