Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Wrecking

Featured Replies

Hi everyone. I'm wrecking out this KE70 that I got out of desperation cause I couldn't find a cheap KE20. So naturally after getting the 70 I found one. I need the engine, gearbox, and a few other bits for the 20, but the rest of it isn't much use to me. Throw me some offers if there is something that you want, i'll be stripping it pretty well over the next week or so and getting rid of the shell so first in best dressed. The doors are all bent in some way or another, other panels aren't too bad but would need painting.

post-15291-0-55493300-1373284572_thumb.jpg

post-15291-0-99551100-1373284604_thumb.jpg

post-15291-0-24647500-1373284645_thumb.jpg

Would you be interested in posting the driver side seat rails?

  • Author

Should be able to, i'll check them out and make sure they are OK tomorrow night.

 

By the way moderators I just realised that I posted this in the wrong section... appartently despite looking at this site for the past few years I havent worked out where to post things! :) If you could move this to the wrecking car section it would be appreciated. Sorry about the hastle...

  • Author

Got motivated. There is minimal play forward and back (about a mm) in the RH outer rail, and some surface rust on its rear mount. They weigh about 3 and 1/2 kg so I'm not sure what they will cost to send. How's $20 plus freight sound? I can put up some photos if you need them.

Where abouts are you located?

would you be able to post drivers side seat belt and left and right parkers?

  • Author

I'm in Spence in the ACT.

 

Yep, happy to post the seat belt and park lights (I assume you mean the ones on the sides of the grill?) Does $30 plus freight sound OK? Just PM me your details if you're keen.

30 plus freight Sounds perfect thanks mate. Will send through details ASAP

  • Author

I can 100% guarantee that they might. Nah, I have no idea but if you want to try you can have the pair for $40.

Hey keen on a few things sent to north QLD if you can

 

Bonnet

rear tail lights

side indorcators

bumbers (if above dosnt want them)

headlight/wiper switch

both side mirrors

steering wheel

 

text me if you want 0418436603

  • Author

Hey Brad,

 

The taillights, bonnet and side indicators are gone. Only has one side mirror. Bumpers and steering wheel are heavy and awkward to pack, cost in freight is going to be as much as a whole car from Canberra. How badly do you want them?

The bonnet is the main thing really almost about to buy a new car just to get one ill pass on the rest ATM as postage isn't worth it to me without the bonnet. Thanks anyway dude

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.